Family History Through the Alphabet Challenge, "A is for Apps". I have made the commitment to post a new blog each week as part of this challenge, and guess what already I have to apologise for being tardy with my second post. I shall blame this tardiness on the fact that I have been on holidays and our Internet access was very dodgy. Excuses over, it is time to move on to my "B for" blog.
As I lazed around the pool on Daydream Island, North Queensland, reading and sipping on icy cocktails I pondered on the letter "B". What shall I write about, Birth Certificates, Baptism, Birth notices, Banns? I am sure these have all been done, so finally decided to dedicate my "B" post to "Blogs".
As I mentioned earlier, I have just been on three weeks annual leave. What a luxury, time to actually, read some of the many Genealogy Blogs that I have tagged, saved in Evernote with a note, for reading!!! Hence I thought it would be an opportunity to share with you some of the blogs that I have found amusing, informative and pretty!!!
Here is the list of Blogs that I have enjoyed reading over the past couple of weeks in no particular order.
1. Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog, http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com.au/.
2. Lonetester HQ, http://www.lonetester.com/
3. Geniaus, http://geniaus.blogspot.com.au/
4. Ancestry.com/Blog, http://blogs.ancestry.com/ancestry/
5. Australian Genealogy Journeys, http://ausgenjourneys.blogspot.com.au/
6. Lost Family Treasures, http://lostmementos.blogspot.com.au/
7. A Rebel Hand: Nicholas Delaney of 1798, http://rebelhand.wordpress.com/
8. Dance Skeletons,Tracing our family history to Australia, one skeleton at a time, http://danceskeletons.blogspot.com.au/
9. Backtracking, http://boobookbacktracks.blogspot.com.au/
10. Geneabloggers, http://geneabloggers.com/
11. Diary of an Australian Genealogist, http://diaryofanaustraliangenealogist.blogspot.com.au/
12. Jax Trax, http://jackievanbergen.blogspot.com.au/
13. Ku-ring-gai Historical Society, http://kuringgaihs.blogspot.com.au/
14. Sepia Saturday, http://sepiasaturday.blogspot.com.au/
15. A Family Tapestry. http://afamilytapestry.blogspot.com.au/
This is a short summary of some of the blogs I have enjoyed reading over the past couple of weeks. I hope I am able to keep up with these great blogs this year and not have to wait until my holidays to catch up with them all.